Eating Our Way Through Pike Place Market: A Picture Post

Email Recipe | Print Page

1. avatar EAT!
    Posted 08/28/2008 at 7:33 AM | Permalink

I am sooooo jealous right now!! To spend a day at Pike Place Market would be a dream come true .

2. avatar James
    Posted 08/28/2008 at 7:56 AM | Permalink

I miss Sur La Table and MarketSpice … miss them so much!

3. avatar Sabrina
    Posted 08/28/2008 at 8:07 AM | Permalink

That looks so yummy. Thanks for sharing and making me hungry.

4. avatar Anonymous
    Posted 08/28/2008 at 11:19 AM | Permalink

What a great post! It is good to be reminded of the treasures we have close by. I’m off to the Oly market today. Not as fun but definitely earthy. Going for peaches and that cute salsa boy. Take care Sis.

5. avatar Cindy and Co.
    Posted 08/28/2008 at 12:13 PM | Permalink

Yum…thats all I can say….yum. I live to eat on vacation. Hubby could never understand why I pack so many clothes when all I really need is comfy sweats and a bib. I will so have to go there one day…..

6. avatar Kristen
    Posted 08/28/2008 at 10:04 PM | Permalink

Ohhhh – Sur La Table – I would love to go into that store!
    Looks like a wonderful trip. What are those things in the middle (looks like dough of some sort with a dark filling).
    Is that last photo you? Love it!

7. avatar That Girl
    Posted 08/28/2008 at 10:49 PM | Permalink

That’s someplace I’ve always wanted to go!

8. avatar Robin Sue
    Posted 08/29/2008 at 8:00 AM | Permalink

eat!- It is lovely there. I bet living near NYC is wonderful too!

James- I hear you! I miss my Boston. But I bet the Phillipines are nice and it seems like you are adjusting as the dishes you cook on your site are wonderful. Your cookies looked to die for!! Thanks for stopping by.

Sabrina- Thanks for stepping in!

Sis- I loved Oly market, what a fun day. Eat a Samosa for me! And get some of that yummy feta black bean salsa, yum!

Cindy and Co.- You are so funny, a bib! Just drive up in that nice big rig of yours, but parallel parking in those hilly side streets may be tough!

Kristen- Thanks for your sweet words. Those in the center are the cherry or plum filled pastries. We also had the cherry and white chocolate pastries which were devine. Yup the last photo is me before drooling that juicy peach down the front of my white tunic. My kids thought I was a slob, it was even on my shoes!

That Girl- I’ll meet you there next time!

9. avatar RecipeGirl
    Posted 08/29/2008 at 8:44 PM | Permalink

Lucky you!!!!! I absolutely love Pike’s Place Market. My sis lives in WA and I go up there every chance I get. Thanks for sharing the great pics!

10. avatar Robin Sue
    Posted 08/29/2008 at 10:10 PM | Permalink

RecipeGirl- Thanks for stopping in. WA is a great place to visit, so beautiful.

11. avatar Lisa
    Posted 08/29/2008 at 10:37 PM | Permalink

Oh, what beautiful pictures! I have always wanted to go there.

12. avatar dobetter
    Posted 08/31/2008 at 7:26 PM | Permalink

Looks so fun and yummy! I remember those mini-donuts from years ago…so good!