I have had Italian Cuisine on my mind lately. After my quick trip to Boston’s North End last week and eating Italian food at about every meal, I got to thinking that I need to get back to my roots and cook it more often. Then a funny thing happened, Bertolli contacted me to host my own “Pasta Party” much like the celebrities Marisa Tomei, Rocco DiSpirito, and Dan Cortese during their visit to Tuscany. This particular webisode “The Secrets of the Pollaio” has them visiting a famous egg farm then to a local restaurant to make homemade Lasagna. Bertolli has created an entire series called “Into the Heart of Italy” which after watching, will have you booking a ticket to Italy or purchasing more Bertolli products.
AND a coupon for a free Bertolli Frozen Meal for two that will transport you to Italy in just 10 minutes. This entire gift is worth $125. How could I resist? This is BRK’s very first giveaway and I jumped on it since it was such a generous offering. I would love for one of my readers to win these gifts and create delicious homemade lasagna in their own kitchen.
Just look at this beautiful meal my friend, our children, and I created the other night. This completely made from scratch lasagna was absolutely delicious and you know what? She and I completely “winged it” but adding a pinch of this and a tad of that. I think it is one of the best lasagnas I have ever made. And the secret ingredient…
1. Imperia Pasta Machine- color may vary
2. Emile Henry 12.5 Quart Lasagna Baker- color may vary
3. A coupon for a free Bertolli Frozen Meal
Simply leave a comment telling me:
1. Your favorite Italian dish and what made it so special.
2. For an extra entry, Tweet this Giveaway with @bigredkitchen mentioned then go ahead and leave a second comment that you have done so.
3. If you want one more entry, go ahead and sign up for my Newsletter (being sure to verify- always check your spam folder) and leave another comment. Or if you are already subscribed, link this giveaway on your blog.
****anonymous- leave your name and email please.****
The winner will be determined by that random.org thingy and this is for US residents only.
Contest Closes Wednesday, May 5th at 10pm EST.
Bertolli provided all those wonderful gifts for me and I am very grateful. They will provide these gifts to the winner of this giveaway as well. Thanks Bertolli.