Contest ended 9/10/11 at 2100 EST. Congratulations to Stacie. Thanks you!
And what a trip it was! We just got back from our dream vacation, eleven years in the making. We left Europe in 2000 after living there for three years in the small and quaint village of Hockenheim, Germany. Every year we said, “this is the year to go back!” Then each and every year passed with our savings being spent in other ways, sometimes ways we did not choose. So this was the year we finally made it, bringing Doots back to the land he played as a toddler, and the place where Zuzu was born. We visited wonderful friends, hung out at our old haunts, and ate tons of ice cream!
With only a few weeks of Summer left I have joined up with Smucker’s for this one last way to hold on to the warm weather before donning sweaters and sipping hot cocoa.
Smucker’s is giving away ONE gift basket, valued at $125, to one of my readers! The basket includes…
1. Set of four premium ice cream dishes
2. Smucker’s ice cream scoop
3. New Smucker’s ice cream toppings varieties including spoonable Blueberry Topping, Microwavable Hot Caramel Topping, and our classic Microwavable Hot Fudge Topping
4. $75.00 gift certificate to Cooking.com to purchase whatever additional ingredients you need
5. Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk- to make a super fast ice cream!
6. Recipe booklet full of ideas and coupons
1. Leave a comment stating your favorite ice cream topping.
2. You must have a US address.
3. Leave your email address or link to your site so that I may contact you if you win.
Contest ends 9 pm EST Saturday 9/10/11. Winner will be determined by the random number generator.
I received the same lovely gift basket from Smucker’s for running this contest.
For more fun ice cream recipe ideas, go to smuckers.com.
Congratulations to Stacie!